The 185-2TS turns a fan on at a temperature of 185° and off at 165° (3/8" NPT).
General Description: Stainless steel, hermetically sealed.
Operating Switch Range: 2°C to 249°C (35°F to 480°F)
Max. Current & Voltage: 3 amp, 32VDC Grounding through the wire interface.
• Ideal for use with aluminum heads.
• Grounding can be directed to any chassis ground location
(instead of trying to obtain a ground through the engine block port)
• Works with SPAL USA part #FRH (Fan Relay Harness)
• 3/8" NPT (National Pipe Thread) stainless steel sensor
• Sensor turns the fan off at 20° below activation temperature